Welcome to another exclusive project with Olay Effects Sensitive Moisturiser.
6,000 members of the savvy circle will get to chance to try out a new facial skincare product from Olay.
Anti-ageing for sensitive skin.
Many women find their skin is sensitive and delicate. With increasing age, the real challenge lies in finding a skincare solution that both works effectively against ageing and is especially formulated for sensitive skin. As a result the scientists at Olay have developed Total Effects Sensitive, combining ten years of proven anti-ageing expertise with a formula specifically designed to pamper sensitive skin.
The Total Effects Sensitive formula has been carefully developed to help calm and protect sensitive skin, all while delivering the range’s classic anti-ageing effects. Its ingredients protect, calm and strengthen.
The benefits of new Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser:
- Hydrates to strengthen your sensitive skin’s moisture barrier.
- Fights 7 signs of ageing which may be accentuated by the symptoms of sensitive skin.
- Contains SPF 15, white tea, sea buckthorn, antioxidants and a proven vitamin-rich anti-ageing complex.
The Savvy Circle project with Olay.
At the beginning of the project all participating members of the Savvy Circle will receive a free starter kit containing the following:
For you to try out with friends, family, colleagues and neighbours:
- 1x Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser (30ml)
- Project handbook with lots of background information
- Market research sheets to survey friends, family and colleagues
To pass on to friends, family and colleagues:
- 10 x Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser (7ml)
- 10 x money off coupons for Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser
In this project we want to...
- ... try out Total Effects Sensitive together with 8,000 members of the Savvy Circle.
- ... find out your opinion of the moisturiser’s features in three online surveys.
- … work together to help spread the word about Total Effects Sensitive – simply by talking to friends, colleagues and family.
- … collect lots of conversation reports and market research results: What were your experiences whilst spreading the word?
[The application phase has now finished - all further info can now be found on the Olay project blog.]