The eight weeks of our Olay Total Effects Sensitive project are up!
Over two months we have enjoyed the most successful Savvy Circle project to date, receiving in excess of 14,000 conversation reports and over 8,000 comments on our project blog. But, before we say goodbye on this occasion, let’s take one final look at what we’ve been able to achieve together on this, our Olay project:
- Astounded our contact at Olay, Cat, with the sheer number of friendly comments to her introduction blog post. On Cat’s behalf, thanks for your kind words!
- Snapped away with our cameras to produce more than 1,000 photos in our Olay photo gallery. The Olay team love seeing their product used in everyday life and in different situations, so a huge pat on the back to everybody who sent in a photo!
- Learned about the history behind the brand, so that we could pass the info on to our friends and family.
- Reviewed the product online to help others who are considering buying it for themselves. Not just on Boots’ website, but on the likes of Amazon and Ciao, we can be satisfied that our honest reviews will help others make their minds up about whether this is the right product for them.
- Asked questions about the product, and received expert advice from the Olay team.
I am sure you’ll agree that it has been an exciting eight weeks!
From me personally I would like to say a huge thank you to every member on the project team who joined in and made this project exactly what it turned out to be – an enormous success! Your participation is greatly appreciated and it has been a pleasure to see just how many people got into the spirit of our project and helped make it such great fun. Roll on the next one
Your Savvy Circle member dani
PS: Although our project is set to end we have a short period of time left to gather our final market research sheets and write any final conversation reports.
We’d love to hear your final thoughts on the product and what others have said in the last few days, so don’t leave it too late – send in your conversation reports and research sheets now!