Pantene Pro-V Micellar Water
How is Pantene Pro-V Micellar different?
Pantene Pro-V Micellar is infused with micelles and antioxidants to selectively purify the hair of everything it doesn’t need, whilst leaving it full of the essential nutrients that it does.
Micelles are large water-activated cleansing complexes that target the fibre surface where they absorb excess dirt, residue and particles that hair picks up from the world around us.
Antioxidants carried within the micelles, target and reduce oxidative stress caused by mineral impurities. As a result, hair’s protein structure is stronger against environmental damage.
Pantene Pro-V Micellar shampoo provides a superior clean without resorting to traditional, harsh cleansers so hair is left clean and strong. The Micellar Foam Conditioner is light enough that it doesn’t add any weight, making it perfect for fi ne or greasy hair.
Which products feature in the Pantene Pro-V Micellar Water range?
Foam Conditioner: This is conditioner like nothing you’ve seen before! It nourishes hair without weighing it down. Its airy foam texture is immediately absorbed inside hair and nourishes it without leaving unwanted residue that can weigh down hair. This is perfect if you have fine or fly away hair and want an ultra light conditioner that leaves it silky smooth without any extra weight.
Shampoo: The silicone-free formula blends Pantene’s pro-Vitamin B5 and Pro-V antioxidants with Micelles to clean hair from root to tip without stripping, leaving it strong and free-flowing. Great for all hair types who want clean and strong hair.
Conditioner: Gives hair all the Pro-V nourishment it needs, without weighing it down, leaving hair nourished and beautiful from root to tips. It’s specially designed for prone to greasy, lifeless hair.
Where does Pantene stand on sustainability?
Pantene’s parent company, Procter & Gamble, defines sustainability as ensuring a better quality of life for everyone, now and for generations to come. By adopting a three-pronged approach—product, production, and corporate social responsibility—P&G can make these sustainability goals and successes possible. To date, P&G has made some significant progress, but there’s still more to be done:
- Improve Through Production: Since July 2002, P&G has reduced energy usage by 48%, CO2 emissions by 52%, waste disposal by 53%, and water usage by 52%. P&G aims to improve the environmental profile of all operations, with goals to deliver an additional 20% reduction per unit production in CO2 emissions, energy consumption, water consumption, and disposed waste from P&G plants, leading to a total reduction over the decade of at least 50%.
- Improve Through Responsibility: Improving lives around the globe is a crucial part of P&G strategies. Goals include enabling 300 million children to live, learn, and thrive, preventing 160 million days of disease, and saving 20,000 lives by delivering 4 billion liters of clean drinking water through our Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.
- Improve Through Products: P&G strives to delight consumers with sustainable innovations that improve the environmental profile of its products. With a goal to develop and market $50 billion worth of sustainable innovation products, P&G is on its way with $13.1 billion sold since July 2007.For now, these accomplishments represent steps in P&G’s long journey to become a more sustainable company, and were recognized in 2009 and 2010 by the Corporate Knights, who named P&G as a top 100 sustainable company.
Our project aims
What are the aims of our project?
In this savvy circle project we will:
- Try out the brand new Pantene Pro-V Micellar Water
- Spread the word with our friends, family and colleagues
- Document our experiences online with stunningly crafted photos, thoughtful posts and impactful reviews to help the thousands of online shoppers decide if this is the collection for them!
- Feedback to the Pantene team by sharing our opinions in two online project surveys and submitting ‘Ask your friends’ research sheets
- Have fun! After all, isn’t that what it’s all about?!