Always - #KeepHerPlaying savvy circle project competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- This Free Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person (the Instagram account the post has been shared from) will be considered for the Prize Draw. If you are using a team photo, you must have the consent of the other team members before sharing. No bulk or third-party entries accepted.
- TRND are creating a microsite - https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/projects/keepherplaying- which will invite their network users to participate by posting their #KeepHerPlaying story on their Instagram feed with the campaign hashtag (#KeepHerPlaying) and tagging @always_uk_ireland. The promotion is open for entry from 09:00am on 29th June 2021 to 21:00pm on 22nd August 2021.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed.
- All valid entries received by 21:00pm on 22nd August 2021 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw and the first 28 randomly selected winners will each win a £250 Decathlon e-Voucher.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. One winner per household.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message within 14 days of the promotion closing date and given contact details of the agency organising the prize despatch. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within 7 working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days of prize claim being received.
- A list of prize winners will be available after the Prize Draw closing date at http://www.winners-list.co.uk or alternatively send an SAE to the following address; SH053 Always Keep her playing Instagram Prize Draw, Winners List, PO Box 13263, Galashiels TD1 9AJ
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the prize draw and to images and text entry being used for publicity or promotional purposes including, and not limited to; Always UK & Ireland marketing activity; Instagram, websites, magazine or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to Instagram.
Promoter: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP.
RULES OF ENTRY/SUBMISSION:
This Promotion is for your personal entertainment and we hope you will enjoy it while abiding by the following rules: -
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Procter & Gamble reserve the right to modify the content of these Terms & Conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the Promotion, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
You represent that: -
- All content that you submit is original and accurate
- You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of P&G hired by P&G to promote and/or sell P&G Products
- Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for P&G or any third party
- Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
- The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the P&G products mentioned in your submission
- If your submissions contain any images of persons who are minor of age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
You should not upload: -
- Any content belonging to anybody else, such as material which contains trademarks and/or copyright protected material, any material broadcast on TV or Radio, or any other material that does not belong to you
- Any sensitive information about someone’s mental or physical health, political or religious beliefs
- Anything that is derogatory or defamatory to any person or members of a particular race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or religion or incite hatred of particular groups;
- Anything that is illegal, abusive, offensive, obscene, bullying or name calling of other people
- Anything that in any way exposes information of a private nature (including but not limited to person identifiable information such as websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, etc), is spam, is sexually explicit, depicts violence, sadism or cruelty
- Anything that condones illegal drug usage;
- Anything that portrays any corporation or brand negatively;
- Anything which promotes your own products or services or any third party’s products or services;
- Any information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Any programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful codes, or other potentially damaging computer programmes or files
You retain all of your ownership rights in your uploaded content and by entering the Promotion and uploading your content there is no assignment of any intellectual property rights in your material to Procter & Gamble. However, by submitting your content, you hereby grant to Procter & Gamble a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and display the content, in whole or in part, on the Always Social Media and Web pages.
You understand that your entry may be accessible by all viewers of the Always Social Media and Web pages onto which it is uploaded and that it is not subject to any obligation of confidence on part of P&G or its third party service providers and agents. This licence granted by you terminates 12 months after the end of the Promotion.
You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
- You agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Always Promotion page is made available to you “as is” and Procter & Gamble, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Always Social Media and Web pages or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages, injuries, technical issues of any kind.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Procter & Gamble, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Always Social Media and Web pages; (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This indemnity shall survive the duration of the Promotion.
- For UK residents this Promotion is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England over any matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion.
NOTIFY & TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURE:
- If you are a third party and you believe that any content hosted on the Always Social Media and Web pages infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Procter & Gamble as soon as possible at the address below. Procter & Gamble disclaims any liability whatsoever for an infringement, and will not be responsible for any claims, costs, damages or actions in respect of any alleged or actual infringement. Rights holders should contact the users who uploaded the content directly if they wish to discuss any claims.
Terms & conditions of use:
I am aware that by accepting these Terms and Conditions....
- I have read, understood these Terms & Conditions
- I confirm that I am at least 18 year old and that I understand that my submission will become public.
- I also confirm that I own the rights to the content I upload and that I am not using any content which infringes anybody else’s rights or that uses or depicts anybody else’s name, picture, video or brand name.
I allow Always and our partners and agencies to re-use the content I submit, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herewith, without further compensation.