Discover the Dream Team for your laundry!
Not a Savvy Circle member yet? Register here so you can apply for the project.
Now more than ever, keeping things fresh, hygienic and clean is important to us. And while some people find doing the laundry a chore, the rest of us think it’s the perfect time to show ourselves and our family a little bit of love.
We all want certain things when it comes to our laundry routine. Whether we care most about getting the toughest stains out of clothes, keeping garments soft against our skin or ensuring our bedding has the most irresistible freshness, our laundry is personal. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in this project we want to discover together the #LaundryDreamTeam for our laundry preferences.
This time, we prepared something extra special for you all!
As a savvy circler, you could have the opportunity to try the limited edition Winter Collection, which was co-created with the fabulous Mrs. Hinch!
If you want to be involved then all you have to do is submit your personal application form - and with a little bit of luck - you'll be recruited in one of our Dream Teams:
- Rose Wonderland Dream Team: Mrs. Hinch’s Winter Collection
- The Sensitive Skin Dream Team
- Ultimate Clean Dream Team
In this savvy circle project we will:
- Receive a fabulous #LaundryDreamTeam Starter Kit containing all you need for your dream wash (absolutely free!)
- Get social by sharing selfies, videos and Boomerangs of your #LaundryDreamTeam progress
- Post updates online to help your friends and followers discover their very own #LaundryDreamTeam combination
- Feed back to the Brand via a simple online survey
This project is going to be super fun so get your application is as soon as possible to be in with a chance of making the team.
Interested? Then apply now!
You must be a member of both supersavvyme and the savvy circle to apply for our projects.
- I’m not yet registered with supersavvyme: Click here to register.
- I'm a member of supersavvyme but not of the savvy circle: Click here to upgrade your account.
- I'm a member of both and would love to apply for this project: