Viakal limescale remover

Viakal limescale remover

Viakal limescale remover: Highlights from our nine project weeks.

viakal_vielen-dank-jpg

The nine weeks of our Viakal limescale remover project are up!

Over the last 9 weeks we’ve been astounded by the number of conversation reports, research sheets and photos that we have received, and have been amazed at the 2,500+ comments on our project blog! So, our final blogpost takes a look back at the highlights of our nine-week project, in which we've:

Posted… loads of online reviews. Whether on the Tried & Tested page on supersavvyme.co.uk, on one of the many product review platforms, or even your personal blogs, the reviews are there for all to see!

Snapped... away with our cameras to produce more than 1,100 photos for our Viakal photo gallery. The Viakal team love seeing their product used in everyday life and in different situations, so a huge pat on the back to everybody who sent in a photo!

Amazed… our contact at Viakal. Not just Cleo but the whole Viakal team was thrilled to be a part of our project and to see and read all of the fantastic feedback that came in over the 9 weeks. On their behalf, thank you for the hard work!

And last but not least… I’d like to say a massive thank you to everybody on the project team and everybody who contributed to making this project such a success, regardless of whether you were able to demonstrate the new range to masses of people or simply joined in with the discussion on our blog here. It’s been great fun, and I am already looking forward to our next project together.

I am sure you'll agree that it has been an exciting nine weeks!

Your Savvy Circle member joni

PS: Although our project is set to end we have a short period of time left to gather our final market research sheets and write any final conversation reports.

We'd love to hear your final thoughts on the product and what others have said in the last few days, so don't leave it too late - send in your conversation reports and research sheets now! Click to write a conversation report. Click to send in a research sheet.

SlayerKat • 04/05/2012 - 10:54

I've really enjoyed the Viakal project. My house has never looked so clean and tidy. Thank you.

auntibbb • 04/05/2012 - 14:08

Viakal has definitely brought a sparkle to my house. Thank you for letting me be part of this project.

twixmars • 04/05/2012 - 15:56

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great project. My bathroom and kitchen look fantastic, all sparkly and fresh. I will keep on promoting Viakal. :D :D :D :D

c00ps • 04/05/2012 - 21:54

I am so happy to have been included in this project, Viakal is a fantastic product and I shall never tire of saying so to anyone who will listen. I am so proud of the finish in my kitchen, and bathroom, they look fantastic since I've discovered Viakal and if it wasn't for Savvy Circle I may never have even tried it so thank you, thank you, thank you, I love this place <3

rose1001 • 05/05/2012 - 08:14

Thank you Savvy Circle for including me in yet another great project. I really feel part of the Savvy team and I'm very disappointed that I can't apply for the next project - but the only dishwasher in this house is me :o

Bye for now to all the PGGZs, hope to see you all on another project very soon.

tjc011822 • 05/05/2012 - 18:32

I have thoroughly enjoyed this project. I am amazed at the results and how sparling things look. Not sure I would of bought Viakal unless I had been involved in the project but i'll definitely be buying it from now on. Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to be involved.

Amar • 06/05/2012 - 01:36

It was a great project to be involved in as I always appreciate products that really do deliver on their promises! I shall continue to spread the word that Viakal does exactly that. =^..^=

twixmars • 07/05/2012 - 14:02

@rose1001
Even though you have not applied for the next project, i still hope to see you on the blogs, they wouldn't be the same without you :D

andrea0012 • 08/05/2012 - 10:10

I find Viakal an excellent product for removing limescale in my hard water area but have now stopped using it due to the "blue". Having used it weekly to clean and sparkle the tiled walls of my shower cubicle and bathroom I have found that the "blue" colour has gradually leaked into the grouting between tiles. Took a long while before it was noticeable but have now had to find a colourless descaler.
Please consider making a no colour version.

rose1001 • 08/05/2012 - 19:43

@twixmars, aw thank you for that, I'll pop in occasionally to see how you are all doing, how could I not after that comment xx

ruby-rex • 09/05/2012 - 12:58

Enjoyed the project immensely. Viakal has banished my limescale and my home is now sparkling again!

bUFFPUFF • 10/05/2012 - 08:24

Thanks for including me on this project, it was much fun with yet another excellent product. I will be using Viakal myself in the future and will continue to spread the word. I will not be joing in the next project as like many others I am the dishwasher in my house and I have convinced myself that it is therapeutic. Hope you all have a good time and that it turns out to be the best dishwasher product ever.

Jellyhead • 11/05/2012 - 10:18

Thank you so much for including me in this project. I have had great fun talking about the product with friends & I would say that due to being able to use Viakal & show its cleaning power to others there will be a lot of sales in our area in the future! My only frustration was not being able to get on to the site to give feedback etc as we have had untold issues with our broadband & only now after 6 weeks have we got it back up & running!!!! All I can say is I now have sparkling bathrooms & smile instead of pulling faces when I enter the shower or turn on the taps.... Thank you

tweety34 • 12/05/2012 - 08:08

can't do last survey so can't give my final opinions of how good my friends and family now have more sparkle and less limescale in there lives. Thought the last survey would be open for 2 weeks from May 3rd but seems to have closed.

tweety34 • 12/05/2012 - 08:18

sorry on wrong log in. Final survey filled in

pinkfee • 13/05/2012 - 18:58

I did get around to buying the viakal (seen as they did not include me in the project :-( ). I thought it was great. I don't think my bath has gleamed as much since I had it fitted. I was very impressed and well definitly purchase it again.

Davinder • 14/05/2012 - 21:32

One of the best and easy product for shiny baths,basins,sinks.... It was so easy and long lasting I bought one for my son to use in his flat and he was just as amazed... Thanks for this project.

angep1969 • 17/05/2012 - 10:15

Brilliant project to be a part of - I never before realised that there was such an effective remedy for our horrendous limescale problem

muffintop • 18/05/2012 - 15:08

i absolutly love this limescale remover I am never going back :)

soulmate • 21/05/2012 - 10:00

please could you send me a sample of viaka pleasel

Snobbie • 23/05/2012 - 12:51

Can you send me a sample of viaka please.

honda64 • 23/05/2012 - 21:18

please could you send me a sample of viaka please.

CraftyJess • 23/05/2012 - 23:15

OOOoo where can I buy some

Limpy • 24/05/2012 - 00:38

Where can we get it and have you any samples left looks good always looking for good cleaning products that actually do what they say and reading the above this looks like one I will be getting

88muse • 27/05/2012 - 12:38

I have always sworn by LimeLite for removing limescale in our very hard water area, but it could be still improved I think - has anybody been able to compare the two?

sarah2210 • 06/06/2012 - 15:24

88muse I always used to use Limelite but since trying Viakal I am converted. It works quicker and they shine lasts longer than with Limelite.

Hope this helps

snowdrop45 • 06/06/2012 - 21:11

i have always used cilit bang but from now on it will be Viakal. it is an amazing product will purchase more as soon as i see it on the shelf. thankyou for allowing me to try this product

bUFFPUFF • 07/06/2012 - 08:50

I first encountered Viakal through Savvy but I can safely say I need look no further than this product it does an excellent job. My bathroom and kitchen sparkle like new. If your thinking about investing in this I say go for it you will not be disappointed.

Jooboo • 07/06/2012 - 12:43

I live in a very hard water area, I have used Viakal and Limelite but much prefer Viakal it gets rid of all those horrible water marks and makes the kitchen sink shine like new.

snugglebum2 • 08/06/2012 - 11:00

I can not remember if I said thank you for including me in the viakal project.
so here goes
thank you so much i have enjoyed being involved in this project and hope to be involved in many more.
I only use viakal now as its fantastic as i live in a very herd water area.

sarahsaggers • 05/10/2012 - 15:30

briliant

irishcath • 03/04/2014 - 10:56

My parcel arrived and I am sooooooooo excited to give it a go!!! Hoping it's going to better than the previous products I've tried before.
They all seem to smell "Horrible",