Viakal limescale remover

Viakal limescale remover

Update from our contact at Viakal.

2012-03-05_ssme_viakal_contact11-jpg

Here in the Viakal team we have been delighted at the response to the Viakal limescale remover. It’s been great to see all of your photos and comments here on the blog... we can’t wait to see how you get on in the final week of the project!

I've heard there have been many great word-of-mouth actions during this project so far! I'm really pleased with how things have been turning out. I'll certainly be keeping a vigilant eye on the blog for the remainder of the project, and I hope you to do the same.

The final survey will be starting this week, and as you are in a unique position to influence the Viakal brand and our products, I and the rest of the team would really appreciate you taking a minute or two to complete the survey and give us your honest feedback. This project is a rare opportunity for you to tell us exactly what you think of Viakal; be sure and let us know!

It's been fabulous to hear everyone's personal tales of spreading the word about Viakal. Please do remember to get your final conversation reports in, as it's been a pleasure to read them.

Thanks for all your hard work. I can't wait to find out what the last week of the project will bring!

Bye for now! Cleo

3mastiffs • 30/04/2012 - 11:40

I would just like to thank the Supersavvyme team for picking me to take part in this project.
The product Viakal has been an excellent product to test and has helped myself family and friends to get lovely and clean watermark and limescale free bathrooms and kitchens that we are proud to show off to others.I am sure that Viakal will become a cleaner in the forefront for many households.
Once again thank you for giving me the opportunity to test .

alyson • 30/04/2012 - 11:40

Hello everyone.
I had to go in to hospital for a few days which left the boys at home to do the cleaning, not always a good idea. But imagine my surprise when I got home and the kitchen was spotless the sink clean and shiny and even better because of the Viakal they used they even went and brought a new one to clean the bathroom. So I told them as they done such a good job they can do it more often.
I knew the viakal was great but now the job of cleaning has got even easier now the men of the house can do it. RESULT.

SlayerKat • 30/04/2012 - 11:40

Thanks Cleo. I have loved sharing the gossip about Viakal.

denmin • 30/04/2012 - 11:41

I have been so impressed with Viakal as have members of my family and friends who i demonstrated it to. I am affraid that i havent had time to take as many photos or write as many comments about it as i would have like to, but that doesnt mean that i wasnt pleased with it, quite the opposite. I have had stubborn limescale marks on my sinks and bath for ages now and have tried so many other products trying to remove them and so far the only product that completely shifted them was this Viakal spray. My mother used it on her kitchen sink mixer taps and was very pleased with the results and a friends cleaned her shower tiles and was delighted with the results. We will definitely buy it in the future. I have loved taking part in the trial especially as the product i was chosen to test was so sucessful. Thank you.

Margaret2 • 30/04/2012 - 11:42

So far, all comments and feedback have been very good.

However from my perspective, I would say that it is difficult to get limescale off the side of the taps because the Viakal isn't thick enough to stay on, but just runs down. I needed to spray it on 3/4 times with a couple of minutes in between each spray to have any chance of success But besides that one area that has proved a little resistant, it has worked very well otherwise.

Besides that one negative comment, all other friends and colleagues have been very posiitive and also very complimentary about the speed and efficiency of the product on eliminating limescale.

Lolo • 30/04/2012 - 11:48

I found the Viakal great - much much better than anything I have use before and I have passed on lots of money off vouchers to friends and family.

Reference the limescale off taps issue above. I put a bout of Viakal on an old tooth brush and dab in on the tricky area. Keep doing this for a minute of so then scrub with the toothbrush for another minute and bingo it comes off(or in the case of one particularly bad tap galls of in a lump!)

Thanks for the great opportunity to take part and if all my friends and gamily use their coupons sales of Viakal will go through the roof in South West London!

stephie • 30/04/2012 - 11:54

Disappointed as this product was not as good as my usual one.I am sorry but I had to tell the truth.

julieo • 30/04/2012 - 12:09

Still using Viakal and still impressed with the results!

AngieFromSA • 30/04/2012 - 12:33

I'm still enjoying the benefits of Viakal. I personally think it's the best on the market.
I thought I'd pass on a tip regarding cleaning limescale off taps: I wrap toilet paper or kitchen roll around the taps and soak it with Viakal so it stays put long enough to remove the limescale without having to reapply several times. Leave it on for as long as you can. The bonus with using the paper is you can use it to clean other bathroom or kitchen surfaces afterwards so it doesn't go to waste.

rose1001 • 30/04/2012 - 12:37

@Margaret2 - you may find that the Viakal gel sticks better than the spray, I have certainly found that. I've used the hygiene gel (with the green top), I;ve found it very effective and it smells lovely too.

leseelou • 30/04/2012 - 12:49

This is a great product and has made a big difference to the limescale in my home and has removed some very stubborn water marks, although I did find I had to use a lot and leave it for 5-10 mins to get really good results but overall I am pleased with it and will buy it in the future.

Lolo • 30/04/2012 - 12:51

Loved it and passed coupons to all my friends and family.

Reference getting taps clean. Put some on an old toothbrush and rub over the awkward area. leave for a minute or two then scrub a bit with the toothbrush and rinse and it should come sparkling clean

Lolo • 30/04/2012 - 12:52

Totally brilliant

Lolo • 30/04/2012 - 12:53

Reference the problem of awkward taps. Use an old toothbrush to spread some Viakal onto the area-leave for a few minutes-quick scrub with the toothbrush-rinse and it will be sparkling clean.

helen0911 • 30/04/2012 - 12:58

this was my first project - although ive been very busy - and had the flu - I have to say ive found the whole experience very worthwhile indeed.
The Viakal is going to stay on my shopping list for sure as ive been impressed with the results, particularly in my bathroom which has a bath that dates from the late 1970's but now looks a great deal more presentable!

pisces444 • 30/04/2012 - 13:17

I have used Viakal fluid in the past and have always had pleasing results. I was delighted to take part in this project and I feel that the spray bottle Viakal is even better than the bottle of fluid. It is easier to use and you can spray into hard to reach areas.

My friends and colleagues have also told me how they have had excellent results from it too. One even said she thought because it was cheaper than the brand she normally used it wouldn't be as good but was better so will continue to use it.

maxinet242 • 30/04/2012 - 13:33

just to sa y that its been good doing this project,its been good see my bath room and sink looking so clean and shinny .still got some left but when it runs out i will deferentially well be buying more

shancott • 30/04/2012 - 13:35

Fab project with gr8 results. Can't wait to see what the next one will be.

mummy2aisha • 30/04/2012 - 13:57

I'm so glad I was choosen for his project as I found my bathroom cleaner for life I'm on my 3rd bottle. I brought the green hygiene one smells really nice and has the same amazing shine. My friends and family all love Viakal not one person gave a negative reaction. I'm looking forward to the next project P&G products are all over my house fairy,oral b, Viakal,Bold can this company get any better.

mummy2aisha • 30/04/2012 - 14:13

In response to not getting the limescale off the side of the tap same here it could be thicker for sure because it is runny and has not even touch the limescale on the side but the rest of the sink and a taps look fantastic.

mummy2aisha • 30/04/2012 - 14:16

Cant find both posts I sent so good job I copied and pasted I just tried to submit a comment dont know were it went. As I was saying I'm glad I was choosen for this project I found my bathroom cleaner for life. I'm on my 3rd bottle now I brought the green hygienic one smells lovely and gives the same brillant shine. I have'nt had one single negative responce from my friends and family when it comes to Viakal. I'm looking forward to the next project

alexnju • 30/04/2012 - 14:17

Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed this...My taps and shower etc are looking great and even things I didnt expect to have an effect on are looking lots better. My sink etc, wiping round the dishwasher and washing machine seals and Im really pleased with the results. Thank You...Cant wait for the next one !!

Janey2000 • 30/04/2012 - 14:44

Really enjoyed trialling this great product!

blondes28 • 30/04/2012 - 14:49

Just wanted to say thank you for selecting me for this project, I have really enjoyed it and have had nothing but positive feedback from the product including my own positivity. It has been fun spreading the word and receiving feedback and posting this on the site, thank you.

snelling • 30/04/2012 - 14:58

Hi, just wanted to say that I was so glad to be picked to take part, I have been using the Viakal on my partners bathroom taps which had 17 years of limescale to shift, They almost look like new and I tell all my friends about the product. Roll on the next project, looking forward to trying something else.

arko1117 • 30/04/2012 - 15:26

I would just like to say that I and my work colleagues who tried Viakal all found it very easy to use and excellent at removing the limescale. We all agreed that we did tend to leave it on for about 10 minutes before we wiped and washed it off and we were impressed with the results, so e will all definitely be using it again.

lizzielou • 30/04/2012 - 15:40

Absolutely love Viakal. It really does make cleaning so much easier and quicker and it's the best thing I've found to really make the toilets sparkle. Everyone that I've told about it has been impressed and interested so looks like there will be another few converts around here !

zoewillcox • 30/04/2012 - 16:00

Thanks for letting me test this product - don't think I would of purchased it in store unless it was on offer because of the cost ... but now that i have tested it and know the results I will be spending that little bit extra to get the sparkling results for longer!

nbr1968 • 30/04/2012 - 16:12

I have used the Viakal on a number of "difficult" cases to really test it - this weekend I tackled our shower cubicle - we moved recently and the previous owners did not really get to grips with the limescale, so everything was encrusted. The Viakal removed about 80% of the scale in less than 10 minutes - and since tackling the shower door with it, the water now just runs off the door after showering, so it will help with future scale build up too - the only thing that is going to be more challenging is getting into the areas where I need the Viakal to "stick" for longer because it tended to run down the vertical surfaces.

I was really glad to be part of this project and get a chance to try the Viakal and will definitely be buying it in the future.

Miriams • 30/04/2012 - 16:18

It's ok but nothing spectacular. I put it on a cloth and wrapped it round my taps and with some scrapping the limescale came off.

Jules55 • 30/04/2012 - 16:27

I have really enjoyed being part of the team testing out Viakal and am still so impressed with the product as it really does work briliantly well and so I am grateful to have been given the chance to see for myself how good it is and to let all my friends, family and colleagues at work know too how easy it makes cleaning bathrooms etc in even the hardest of water areas!

daughtershopping • 30/04/2012 - 16:34

just finished the bottle and i must admit, its proved to do wonders around my house, kitchen and bathroom sparkling clean, i have even used it on other metal items and the results are fantastic. now i am off to tesco to buy some more, not just for me, but for a few friends and a couple of family members, lucky for the vouchers that were sent with the pack, they will now come to use. i have spread the word and shared out the vouchers. great project, cant wait to be involved in the next.

Renil • 30/04/2012 - 17:08

This is a absolutely brilliant product. One that I will be using from now on. Take it from me, this product works brilliantly. I have recommended it to so many people and the results have been tremendous.

Melson • 30/04/2012 - 17:30

Thank you for letting me take part in another project. I'll be using viakal for my shower and bathroom going forward. Also think I've managed to bring on board a few other people to viakal ways with the money off vouchers being a great incentive for people to give it a try!

helebele • 30/04/2012 - 17:36

This has been a great project to take part in as not only am I pleased at the sparkling results from using viakal, but many of my friends and family are also very happy. The free bottle has all gone and I have just had to buy a bottle, but it is worth every penny. Thanks again.

Sheelagh1974 • 30/04/2012 - 17:52

I am so glad that i was chosen for this survey loved all the gossip and reading all the other comments made the people in the test. The money off vouchers help spread the word my free botte is gone so have to buy it now it is a great product. thanks again

tjc011822 • 30/04/2012 - 18:24

I am so grateful to have been chosen for this survey. I have loved testing out the Viakal product on my problem areas and have been amazed by the results. My taps are sparkling and my shower is gleaming. My family took some convincing that the results were just from Viakal alone. Now though they have been going out and purchasing Viakal for themselves.

Dawnie • 30/04/2012 - 18:34

I must agree with the other members the product has been very greatly received by all the friends and family I have spoken to and offered demo's and vouchers too. I was very surprised at how few of them realised that we live in such a hard water area and that they had not heard of Viakal either. where have these people been??
Anyway, thanks so much for the chance to demo/try and I know that there are quite a few converts to the Viakal way so I can't waity for the next project to start.
I'm also hoping that the friends that I told about Savvy Circle have signed up too get the chance to be a tester too.

fluffychick • 30/04/2012 - 18:45

I have really enjoyed this trial, and so have my friends. It is lovely to have a bit of sparkle in my life !! It would be great if we could have an extra strength one for very hard water areas too

Bellaheather • 30/04/2012 - 20:47

I will definately be continuing to buy Viakal. I don't know of a better product. I have found after one really intensive clean on very stubborn limescale not only do the results last a long time, it's then really easy to maintain the shine with a quick clean.

twixmars • 30/04/2012 - 20:53

Hi Cleo
This project has been great. The free demonstration invitations at the back of the handbook were a great idea. The product really does work, the gel version could do with being a lot thicker though for those hard to reach areas. It is so nice to finally be proud of my sparkling bathroom and kitchen! :D
Looking forward to seeing what the next trial will be, hope i get on it :D

fleur2 • 30/04/2012 - 20:54

Thankyou i have really enjoyed this trial, viakal is great.

Gardendaisy • 30/04/2012 - 21:56

I have nothing but praise for Viakal, it is one of the best cleaning products that I have ever tried.
To be honest we all keep our homes as clean as we can and it usually goes un noticed. When I used Viakal for the first time even my two sons noticed and they usually go about with their eyes shut.
My eldest son said 'Wow Mum I can see you have been working hard today '
Youngest son asked if we had new taps!
Thankyou for allowing me to do this trial I shall always have Viakal on my shopping list from now on!

c00ps • 30/04/2012 - 21:59

I am so impressed with Viakal. It has removed all the limescale around my home and leaves taps gleaming. The clean shiney look lasts far longer than any other cleaner too. As for the ends of taps I apply Viakal to a cloth and wrap it around the tap, leave it a few minutes then scrub it with a soft toothbrush and wipe away.
Thanks so much for including me in this trial, I may never have discovered Viakal and my friends and I would all still be moaning about the limescale in our homes.

storm68 • 30/04/2012 - 23:51

Thank you Savvy Circle for letting me be part of the viakal project, I have enjoyed using this super limescale remover and don't know how I lived without it. Many of my friends and family are so pleased that I have introduced it to them. My sinks,taps and shower screen are always sparkling and water mark free, its just fantastic, I love it.

mellors • 01/05/2012 - 07:03

It's been great fun and excuse for lots of get togethers with the girls. Everyone i know has been pleased with results including myself, friends family and their friends and family, so the word has certainly been getting around. Now all our houses are sparkling clean and we dont have to spend time scrubbing at limescale we have even more time to meet up. So thankyou viakal. Great project enjoyed working on it and hope my contribution has helped in getting the word out. Good Luck with the future of Viakal, you have my vote and many others.

kells81 • 01/05/2012 - 07:13

What a great project, I've enjoyed taking part. Viakal proved to be very successful. My friends and family were impressed with the results and many have used their vouchers to buy themselves a bottle.

Churchy61 • 01/05/2012 - 07:46

Thank you for selecting me to take part in this project, Viakal has been the most effective product I have ever found to deal with Limescale. I no longer have to scrub the stainless steel kitchen sink, glass shower door, bathroom tiles or round taps, I just spray and wait a couple of minutes and rinse off, all sparkling and it takes longer for Limescale to re-attach itself. I have found Viakal invaluable over the past week as I have hurt my shoulder and find lifting my arm very painful.
On my 3rd bottle ;o)

ma-ree • 01/05/2012 - 08:31

thanks for letting me test viakai, its been great to let my friends see my sparkling kitchen and then offering them a chance to try it themselves with the money off vouchers - they loved it!!

Caroline1 • 01/05/2012 - 09:04

I am glad I was chosen to test Viakal. Had I not, I would not have bought it nor would the people I spoke to about it at home, on the train and at work. Thank you - it has made my life easier. On Saturday I met someone I gave a voucher to and they said they have told their neighbours to try it too! It is amazing the effect it has had. I have enjoyed being part of this so thank you to the Viakal Team.

Pilbel • 01/05/2012 - 11:04

Thank you so much for including me in the Viakal project. I have found Viakal to be a fantastic product and am a complete convert - my kitchen and bathroom have never looked so good. Am still passing on the message to people whenever I get the opportunity.

Paupau17 • 01/05/2012 - 12:10

Hello - I have really enjoyed this product trial, thank you for choosing me. We had a good opportunity to use Viakal as we had some tenants move out of our flat we rent out. They were supposed to get it professionally cleaned ... did they? ... you guessed it ... no! My partner and i spent 3 evenings after work deep cleaning from top to bottom before the new tenants arrived. Thanks to Viakal we managed to make the bathroom and kitchen gleam like new. I have used Vaikal in the past and was impressed with it then, although the smell seems to have been toned down from what I remember. I ran out of vouchers and would just like to comment that a couple of people I spoke to refused the vouchers because they did not shop in Tesco. Is there any chance vouchers can be used in all major stores in future? Ciaou :O)

camden • 01/05/2012 - 13:13

I would just like to say a very big thank you for picking me. I have had a great time doing this project and everyone i have shown it to has enjoyed it too. I have been buying vikal as i think it is very good and so have my friends and family. and i would all so like to say we have used all of the vouchers too so thats great. :)

BlueLen • 01/05/2012 - 13:22

I've been fairly impressed but not quite as much as other people. I don't think it would justify a massive price increase on the supermarket own brands I buy....all depends on the price for me.

rooroo • 01/05/2012 - 13:29

Viakal has been the best limescale remover I have used so far. Friends and family are also very impressed. I am on my 4th bottle/spray already!! Viakal actually works and does leave the taps really shiny. Of course, it has to be applied on a regular basis - there truly is no magic cure for limesacle. It was slighly cumbersome to remove limescale from around the taps [spout] as the liquid dripped off as soon as it was sprayed.. Howver, I got round this by using clingfilm and rubber bands - to soak the taps in viakal for a few minutes. A bait of a wipe with a damp cloth and the limescale came away. Wonderful. Couple more times the following weeks and there is not signs if limescale was ever on the taps!! love it.

The only minus is that the money off coupons can only be spent at Tesco - it would be a lot helpful if these could be multi store as some of my friends and relatives do not shop at Tesco. But having said that, they have made the effort to purchase viakal at Tesco as it is pricey without the £1.00 off.
Finally would just like to say thank you to Viakal and the Supersavvy team for giving me this opportunity to test viakal. Have been fun. Look forward to future projects.

Warmest regards to all

Kay99 • 01/05/2012 - 19:17

Just wanted to say agin how impressed i have been with the viakal spray definately the best lime scale treatment we have ever used thanks Viakal !

samtash111 • 01/05/2012 - 19:21

FRiends that received a demo and vouchers have been very pleased with the Viakal product but a few mentioned how expensive it would be without the voucher and that the amount in the spray did not go as far as they wished (or maybe they have really bad limescale). I managed to clean my shower, toilet and handbasin and the spray was nearly finished so maybe a bigger size would be a seller - or a refill so only the sprayer needs to be kept and the bottle ca recycle - might be cheaper to produce too. I have really enjoyed this project !! even cleaning the bathroom didn't seem such a chore !! Hope the next one is just as good !! Chocolate tasting maybe ????

roseta • 01/05/2012 - 21:04

after all these weeks of using viakal and talking to friends there is no more to say really because the product proofed it self worthy of the consumers trust and any used it was impressed so thumbs up for another great product that help mums around the house chores because we need all the help we can get lol !

just one thing make the price lower :)

Saavychic • 01/05/2012 - 22:18

Viakal is a really wonderful product. It gives the most phenomenal shine and leaves the area smelling absolutely clean and fresh - just the way I like it! I used it to clean the plastic tray under my draining board which had become grimy with limescale deposits. A little elbow grease and it's now like new. I will definitely be buying it again, once this one runs out.
I'm very pleased I was chosen for this project and got the chance to test out this product. As for positioning in the market and competing with other cleaning products, it might be useful, I think, to make it multi-action.

rose1001 • 02/05/2012 - 08:10

@samtash111 - I like your ideas, a refill at a lower price would be great as I do feel that viakal is slightly expensive and it would also be more environmentally friendly. But more than anything I love your suggestion about chocolate tasting :o)

Yet again this has been a great project from Savvycircle and I hope the next project will be along soon so that all the enthusiasm built up here can be continued.

bUFFPUFF • 02/05/2012 - 08:52

Excellent product again, thanks for including me on the trial. The results I have had have been impressive I managed to reach lots of people but had to do a lot of cleaning demo's especially for the boys but it has been worth every second I spent on it. Viakal really does work maybe not as quickly as advertised but with a little extra effort and a spray everyday it just gets better and better. All my people had positive things to say and will all be buying more in the future. Hopefully in the future the price will drop and bigger sizes could be made available. Thanks again.

Redfroggie • 02/05/2012 - 09:22

Thank you for choosing me to be a part of this project! My bottle sadly is all gone. My daughter and her partner were doing a big spring clean in their flat. I stopped by to offer my help and the Viakal. She was blown away with how well it worked.
You have changed my mind on the product I will use going forward, Viakal will be on my next shopping list.

Taxidriver • 02/05/2012 - 09:49

This is such a great product-I am converted, and am a regular Viakal user now (half way through my second spray bottle-which I think appears more economical than the liquid bottle).It makes cleaning much easier and quicker, and produced really good shiny results.Love it.

CHESSMAN • 02/05/2012 - 10:42

i was dissapointed with the product it wasn't as good as my usual cleaner and was too thin

hosin08 • 02/05/2012 - 16:30

Thank you Savvy Circle for letting me try this Viakal product, I have been very impressed with it, as have my friends and family that have tried it. It was particularly brilliant on my shower screen and does not need cleaning as often as it used to. I will definately be using this product from now on.

sharonc1470 • 02/05/2012 - 18:43

Thank you for lettine try ths viakal produt my bathroom taps and kichen sink looks great.
everyone i let try the viakal was just aimpressed te only person who could not get on with it wa my mum as her kitchen taps were so bad the viakal did not do anything to them.
i will defenatly use viakal fro now on.

cazhalfpint • 02/05/2012 - 18:44

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be part of the trial, I have enjoyed demonstrating viakal to my friends, family and work colleges. It is a really good product with great results. I had positive feedback throughout the trial, everyone I spoke to brought the Viakal. Thank you for my shiny bathroom and kitchen!

kerrigt • 02/05/2012 - 20:01

I must admit that I was skepitcal about Viakal being any better than cheaper limescale remover sprays which I previously purchased. Well, I am totally convinced that Viakal is superior and will not be returning to cheaper brands. Our hard water area is a nightmare for limescale build up and I really notice the difference of reuced build up both in the kitchen and bathroom. I deff won't be buying anything else except Viakal in the future - I'm convinced :-)

ps would be nice to have the power of Viakal in a spray foam for bathroom wall tiles and the like

Reinadelsampling • 02/05/2012 - 20:42

Hello! and thank you soooo much for letting me be part of this trial. I have really enjoyed it. I cant stop talking about the great results I have got in my kitchen and bathroom!

pulmith • 02/05/2012 - 22:22

It,s a brilliant product and passed coupons to my friends and family .Looking forward to seeing what the next trial product will be,

pinkfee • 03/05/2012 - 08:57

@PGGZ

Hi guys! Did you all get an email yesterday saying the application process starts today for a new campaign? i have looked but it says it starts tomorrow now. So, not sure if this is still to go live today or if it has been delayed until tomorrow.

Now I am getting excited, i would love to be part of a new trial!!!!

Savvy -

pinkfee • 03/05/2012 - 08:59

Did not actually finish that, not sure why it went on with out me clicking submit.

Well, anyway.

Savvy - PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !! PICK ME !!

I think they should get the right idea from that lol!!!!! :-)

thechamp • 03/05/2012 - 09:36

Yes, i received an e-mail as well ..............................................

Never mind, hopefully when i log in again tomorrow i'll be picked .................. my dishwasher gets used daily and is always full so i would love to try something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkfee • 03/05/2012 - 09:59

@pggz and the champ

I'M TOLD APPLICATION FOR THE NEW CAMPAIGN GOES LIVE AT 11AM TODAY!!!!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

MysteryShopper0007 • 03/05/2012 - 10:17

IT HASNT GONE LIVE YET????????

pinkfee • 03/05/2012 - 10:17

Well, 11am has been and gone and still nothing!

MysteryShopper0007 • 03/05/2012 - 10:33

Savvy Im watching you
@pinkfee i think we have caught savvy fever again!!!!

pinkfee • 03/05/2012 - 10:35

mmmmmmm! well, off out for a few hours hopefully it will be up and running when I get back.

rose1001 • 03/05/2012 - 11:52

It's for dishwasher tablets and I don't have a dishwasher :-(

Never mind, hope to see you all on another project soon.

viola • 03/05/2012 - 12:35

@ pinkfee, MysteryShopper0007, and rose1001: Viola here, I've popped over from the Fairy blog! You're right - our launch got a bit delayed due to a technical issue, but it's all ironed out and everyone who'd like to do so should come on over and apply:

(And then come back here afterwards and fill out that Viakal final survey! :D)

BarnOwl13 • 03/05/2012 - 12:58

I have to say that the more I have used viakal the more impressed I have been. It cleaned my shower brilliantly and kept watermarks from forming on my draining board. At first I was dubious but now I am converted. Thanks x

MysteryShopper0007 • 03/05/2012 - 13:24

Rose1001 i still applied anyway?? crazy me :)

Badgerleader • 03/05/2012 - 13:54

I have really enjoyed using the viakal - in fact I have run out so need to get some more. I can't believe how infrequently I have to clean the bathroom tiles and shower screen now as it really does prevent it from coming back. I would like it even better if it came in a thicker foam/mousse format as that would make cleaning the bathroom tiled walls even easier.

KutieKat • 03/05/2012 - 13:56

I am very impressed with Viakal as my bathoom looks sparkling :-)

tacker14 • 03/05/2012 - 14:44

I have been really pleased to be part of this project. Viakal has really worked for me and I don't think I would have purchased it off the shelf as it looked just like other cleaners - BUT IT ISN'T! I have recently been away for a few days and it was great to return to a shiny draining board! The bathroom is looking much better too. As I said before, limescale is a new problem for me and Viakal has helped me on our move to our current house in a new area. The previous occupants had obviously never heard of VIAKAL!

spiderharold • 03/05/2012 - 16:02

I have really enjoyed this project & showing Viakal to my friends, relatives & colleagues. It has been fun & what is best is that Viakal is a great product that really works. I have already bought some more & I know that most people I talked to about it have bought some (whether they had a voucher or not!)
I hope to be picked again for some other super savvy projects & I look forward to showing eveybody some more fab products. Thanks!

KIZZY12 • 04/05/2012 - 09:45

i have really hard water here in Grantham, we have even had Anglian water out to test our water because its so cloudy so I wasn't expecting miracles with the Viakal, I have used numerous products and they still always leave the water marks but to my suprise Viakal did the trick. I tried it on my Kitchen taps and drainer and also my bathroom tiles and it works wonders. they come up all shiny with NO water marks, I will definately be using it in the future. Thank you for giving me the opportunately.

cameo • 04/05/2012 - 16:32

well peep's beat this for a comment?

My 18yr old son yes son came up to me in the kitchen and out of the blue asked me if i could buy that Viakal stuff again because it cleans the bathroom better than the other stuff (Flash).

So i'm off to the shops to replace my Viakal because i agree with him.
Thabnk you so much for including me in this trial it's been a worthwile project.
Thanks xxxx

Bells84 • 04/05/2012 - 17:39

Really good product & has made cleaning a lot easier.

Mully • 05/05/2012 - 21:10

A very effective product that I didn't know much about and probably wouldn't have tried without being involved in this project, so glad I got the chance to experience it and let others know about a good product

Laura C. • 06/05/2012 - 17:06

[...] #split {}#single {}#splitalign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}#singlealign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}#splittitlebox {text-align: center;}#singletitlebox {text-align: center;}.linkboxtext {line-height: 1.4em;}.linkboxcontainer {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-color:#000000;border-width:0px; border-style:solid;}.linkboxdisplay {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;}.linkboxdisplay td {text-align: center;}.linkboxdisplay a:link {text-decoration: none;}.linkboxdisplay a:hover {text-decoration: underline;} function opensingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = ''; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = 'none'; } function closesingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = ''; } Find The Perfect Bathroom Wall TilesViakal Limescale remover – Designed to efficiently remove watermarks and limescale. Opinions o... [...]

daisy03 • 07/05/2012 - 20:34

this was a great product and helped me and others in meny ways from removing limescale from taps to grim looking grout in bathroom and wonderfull at getting poster paint / pva glue off the lamenate table tops at playgroup. and made my husbands crome on his motor bike exaust shine like new.
thankyou for allowing me the oppertunity to try this product, i look forward to seeing it in my local village store.