Viakal limescale remover

Viakal limescale remover

Our Viakal project will be extended by a week.

We’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by the project team’s response to our Savvy Circle project for Viakal. Thanks for your fantastic work so far!

Your feedback has been passed on to Viakal on a weekly basis and the team there is delighted with all of the conversation reports, blog comments, market research sheets and photos that have been sent in.

As a result it has been decided to extend our eight week project by a further week, meaning we now have until 04 May to keep sending in feedback and spreading the word so that we can continue delighting the Viakal team in our joint Savvy Circle project!

Keep your conversation reports coming in, and remember to check the blog on a daily basis to join in with the various topics we’ll be discussing.

Your Savvy Circle member joni

belladonna76 • 25/04/2012 - 09:28

I have got REALLY hard water in my area and nothing so far has worked so I tried this product on my bathroom taps, show head and toilet, all came up as good as new.

Trouble3 • 25/04/2012 - 09:32

I'm in a very hard water area (Reading). I've been using the Viakal on crockery that I've left to soak... which then got limescale rings on them; works a treat. Use it both the bathroom and the kitchen... so I need two bottles in the house (for ease). ;o)
Would love for Viakal to bring out a gel version too: for the undersides of things (taps etc). The spray doesn't work so well in those areas.

Mrssilvafox • 25/04/2012 - 09:32

Wow, this product is fantastic. We live in a really hard water area, it's been brilliant at getting rid if the lime scale everywhere in the kitchen and bathroom and has kept it away too! I've given out all of my vouchers and other people have told me the same thing.

Roberta77 • 25/04/2012 - 09:33

I noticed that I don't have to clean the bath screen (glass) so often, and it stays without stains for longer! I will do it again tonight - almost looking forward to it! :-)

slinkybunny • 25/04/2012 - 09:33

I haven't been on here for a while because my internet connection was lost but I can assure you I have been spreading the word and impressing people with my viakal demos and vouchers. I think all in all this has been a very successful campaign and has opened peoples eyes to the wonders of your producut. Well done to the Viakal team!

SavvMe72 • 25/04/2012 - 09:36

I have been naught and kept some vouchers for myself as I love this product.
I am having the same problem as Trouble 3 as I cant remove limescale from underside of my taps etc and agree that a gel version would be great.
I bought my mum some and she loves it too.
I keep one in my bathroom and one in my kitchen.

bUFFPUFF • 25/04/2012 - 09:42

I live in a Hard water area and can safely say Viakal is a very good product, it really does the job and in no time at all , all is well in the bathroom and kitchen and it keeps on working after the initial cleaning. I am impressed with the background info I was given this is making it easier to spread the word and give people confidence to have a go on those water marks and limescale problems.

angel1973 • 25/04/2012 - 09:44

I used the last drop of Viakal yesterday. It's absolutely fantastic. The new bottle is already in my drawer. It was bought with money-off voucher which makes it even better
:) ;0

Shortcircuit • 25/04/2012 - 09:45

Sparkling and clean that sums it up really well. before viakal it was dull and dingy. it has made such a difference to my bathroom its like having a new sink and bath thanks viakal

sullyn • 25/04/2012 - 09:49

I'm also in a hard water area and found Viakal really does work. I have used alternative products in the past and found that whilst they too work, you do have to work hard to get rid of the limescale. Whereas with Viakal, there is very little effort needed to remove the limescale especially on taps. I have used Viakal throughout the whole of my house and have been very pleased with the results. I've given loads of my vouchers but still awaiting feedback from my contacts as to what they actually think of Viakal once they purchase a bottle for themselves.

whiskeysian • 25/04/2012 - 09:58

I tried and tried everything to remove the limescale on the vynal on our bathroom floor - nothing worked until now. I bought the liquid version with my coopon and i kind of went oveboard the first time using nearly half a bottle but it worked! Just need to make sure you use a bath matt as its a little slippy with wet feet and the protective layer it leaves :-) I love this product!

sandymt • 25/04/2012 - 10:14

I am really pleased with the Viakal spray and I'm not just saying that! It works very well but yet doesn't seem to be as harsh smelling as other limescale remover sprays which leave me wheezing. I will continue to use this product after the project has ended!

SHOPPER1 • 25/04/2012 - 10:15

I to live in a hard water area and of all the products that I have tried to remove the limescale I find that this product is the best.

rose1001 • 25/04/2012 - 11:29

@trouble 3 - There IS a Viakal gel available and it's very good but a little thin to put on the underside of things. It smells a lot nicer than the spray, more like a shampoo than a cleaner, although I don't dislike the smell of the spray.

shamm • 25/04/2012 - 12:04

Sadly not a winner for my hard water limescaler but loving it on the chrome and shower door.

pondicherry • 25/04/2012 - 12:27

I am very impressed with this product. It actually does work. My bathroom sparkles after using it. It works really well on the glass shower screen too. Like the smell as well.

Manners • 25/04/2012 - 12:30

I live in a hard water area, I've tried various products to get rid of limescale and Viakal seems to be the only one that does it. When i've finished with other products they still left rough patches of limescale, but with Viakal i can run my fingers along and it just feels smooth.

twixmars • 25/04/2012 - 14:50

I'm already on my third bottle of Viakal! Running out of places to do demonstrations :(

Dandy_Lion • 25/04/2012 - 15:03

I'm very glad that the project has been extended as I have family coming to stay that I would love to share my viakal with, it's brilliant and my home has never been shinier! I suddenly love cleaning?!?!

scratch • 25/04/2012 - 15:27

I too live in a very hard water area and limescale used to be the bain of my life! Viakal has produced amazing results on my taps,shower head and kitchen sink. I must admit that prior to the start of the trial I was a bit dubious about the claims made about Viakal, but I have been pleasantly surprised by it's sheer efficiency. It really does do what is says on the bottle! I have recommended Viakal to numerous people and now given out all my vouchers.

Slw26 • 25/04/2012 - 16:30

I agree with Trouble3 a gel product for use under taps as i live in very hardwater area too. Otherwise it's great, leaves a good shine - everyone I've tried it out with has loved it and on fact in- laws so impressed I've only just got it back! Personally I also think the fragrance could be improved a bit too.

fatty786 • 25/04/2012 - 16:59

Very happy that its extended gives me more time to spread the word. it really is a great product, does exactly what it says. :)

Donna1969 • 25/04/2012 - 17:04

Haven't been able to post any comments due to laptop being repaired. I absolutely recommend viakal 100%. It's so easy to use and the results are superb. I am telling everyone how great viakal is, to the point of obsessive...lol.
I am amazed how quick and efficient the formula is. It works very well and there is not a horrible chemical smell either.
In short, use viakal, you won't regret it!

Melson • 25/04/2012 - 17:11

Have to agree the most impressive thing for me is the way the shower screen requires no scrubbing and that the results are long lasting meaning I don't have to scrub and clean it so often! :0)

Hutteress • 25/04/2012 - 18:18

We have a water softener which works on all water in the house except for the kicthen tap (sink is in an island in the middle of the room and pipes from softener could not be fitted). The product works really well in keeping this tap limescale free, and is great for keeping on top of other surfaces when we forget to change the salt in the softener! I have found it adheres well to the side of the tap even though it is a vertical surface.

tjc011822 • 25/04/2012 - 18:38

I also live in a hard water area and found nothing would bring my taps, shower etc up clean. Any previous products I used would leave them looking clean for about 24 hours and then they would look dirty and unclean again. I have thoroughly enjoyed trying out Viakal and have loved the fantastic results I have had whilst using the product. I have had to clean my taps approx once every three weeks which is brilliant considering I would have had to clean them three times a week before. Even some of my more sceptical family members have been impressed with the results.

avonlady2011 • 25/04/2012 - 18:51

Everyone I have demonstrated this product to is really impressed. I would agree with the comments about the smell but overall I really like the product... And it seems I'm not alone!

sicilia • 25/04/2012 - 20:38

Really impressed, so much so that I went and bought my own bottle today. Effective in leaving the bathroom and kitchen surfaces shiny and getting used to the smell, didn't like it at first, but just make sure I keep the windows open when using it, which isn't a bad thing I suppose!

Momi • 25/04/2012 - 21:49

Limescale- no problem when you have Viakal limscale stain buster. I wrote this and hung it above the sink in office's kitchen after demonstrating the product on the sink. And how my colleagues came in to my cabin asking for vouchers..But I had no more to give as have already run out of them.

Godisgood • 26/04/2012 - 08:32

am impressed by the effectiveness of this product.So far people i have talked to that have tried it,liked it!!Will keep spreading the good news.

xmusondax • 26/04/2012 - 08:48

I'm more and more impressed by using this product. My friends and family have also been very pleased with the results and have used the vouchers i have given them to buy it.

SlayerKat • 26/04/2012 - 11:42

I have enjoyed this project so much. I have cleaned a stain off my sink that has set there for 6 years and I thought it WAS never going to go away. I will keep telling people how great it is. Feel like I've been let in on a big secret lol

mrsabhaydeol • 26/04/2012 - 12:42

Great product, using far less time time to clean the bathroom and shower than before, less energy spent and the product removes limescale very quickly,

Jules55 • 26/04/2012 - 17:32

I have been really impressed with how well Viakal works and for the first time I am not at all worried about the effects that living in a hard water area has on my bath/basin/shower and taps as Viakal just efficiently removes limescale and water stains effortlessly!!

Joni • 26/04/2012 - 17:38

@all: Next week will be our final project week, so make sure you supply all of your feedback whilst you still can:

pinkfee • 26/04/2012 - 19:41

Hi all

I eventually found a shop that had the Viakal instock TODAY! So, lets see if what you are all saying is true.

@SAVVY
Please, Please, Please let me know when the next project is coming. I am really wanting to be part of an ongoing project. HELP - I'm going crazy!!!

pinksunshine • 27/04/2012 - 12:40

Hi everyone, all PPGZ still here I see :) just popped on to say I'm back.!!, my parner was hospitalised, had a weeks holiday in Edinburgh, great shopping and partner on the mend, came to home to 92 year old gran refusing a life saving operation. Haven't been on for a while due to cirumstances but things getting back to normal. How's everyone keeping?

@pinkfee, I need something to stop me going crazy at the moment too but saying that i do think a little crazy is good :) lol

twixmars • 27/04/2012 - 17:11

@pinksunshine
What a difficult few weeks you've had.
Great to see you back on the blogs :)

rose1001 • 27/04/2012 - 17:28

@pinkfee good to see you, hope there will be a new project for all of us PGGZs soon. Viakal really is good on taps and showers, I'm sure you'll soon be a convert :-)
@pinksunshise so sorry to hear of the difficult time you've had but glad things are getting back to normal for you, good to see you around.

MysteryShopper0007 • 27/04/2012 - 19:37

HIYA ALL (PGGZS IN PARTICULAR) NICE TO SEE THE GANG TOGETHER AGAIN ROLL ON THE NEXT PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

loucollins99 • 28/04/2012 - 06:45

Excellent product, will definitely be a regular on my shopping list ! I've been using it on everything; including my mirrors and windows, works a treat, cleans really, really well and doesn't smear !

goldfish7 • 29/04/2012 - 17:29

fantastic product, everyone I have shown my bathroom to has purchased and will do from now on!

mitchie1 • 29/04/2012 - 20:35

tell me, how long do you leave the product on - I have to be honest I havent found that it does the trick, maybe I dont leave it on long enough !!

muffintop • 30/04/2012 - 07:03

hi all i have not been on for a while (to busy cleaning) well i have used about 6 bottles of viakal and did use some vouchers for myself as well as giveing some away . I must say what a great project this has been I have made so many people happy with their kitchens and bathrooms , I am not going back to my old product

Hope you all have had the same experiance as I have :)

angela68 • 30/04/2012 - 20:33

well i am hooked my taps and sinks are sparkling , i finished the bottle yesterday . been unable to use vouchers as there is no tescos near us but because it does what the bottle says i will buy more.

bUFFPUFF • 02/05/2012 - 09:07

Had such a good time on this project, the product is quality with a captial Q. I have had amazing results in my own home and have spread the word to many others I had to do many cleaning demo's but everyone was really impressed and it was worth every second of my time, many homes in London and Northampton are now Limescale free. Hopefully at some future point the price will drop and other sizes will be introduced, thanks again for a wonderful product and a chance to give honest opinions to help others make a right choice for them and their Limescale issues.

jhp67 • 02/05/2012 - 10:28

I've just finished my free trial bottle and am going to buy another as I just don't think I could go back to struggling with the products I used before . My sinks and taps are bright and shine like new and the bathroom looks much better for finally being really clear of limescale and hardwater marks. I even took the bottle to a social club do and cleaned up around the sink in the bar which was a good way to get chatting about how effective it is, just a shame its so pricey, even with the money-off coupons its not an easy sell in hard times.

Badgerleader • 03/05/2012 - 14:08

I can't believe that after cleaning our shower screen once with Viakal that I haven't had to do it again apart from a quick polish up with a duster. It is incredible that after 8 weeks the limescale and awful marks on the glass screen are actually staying away. I will definitely be buying it again!!

ARCADIO • 01/04/2014 - 15:26

Still waiting for mine will try it on the bathroom first