Olay Total Effects

logo-olay-r.png

Your favourite aspect of Olay Sensitive - in a sentence.

Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser on the Savvy Circle

After using Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser intensively for the past seven weeks we have all become real Olay experts!

Our project has seen lots of us use the Sensitive Moisturiser in a whole range of different situations, and with different people, and I am sure we've all been able to share our knowledge of the brand to helps others too.

In the project handbook we already provided you with a message to spread, but you no doubt have your own fantastic ideas and suggestions to spread the word about Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser among your friends and families.

@all: What’s the key message you’d use to sum up what you like about the moisturiser? Be creative with your ideas and share them below!

nerakwelg • 22/03/2012 - 16:36

The pump dispenser is brilliant and the cream is non greasy so it feels smooth and is absorbed quickly. My skin has felt smooth all day long even in cold or windy weather.

Loopylou154 • 22/03/2012 - 17:00

I love how you only need a little amount of it and it absorbs so quickly into the skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Great at hiding how tired i am!

Miaow10 • 22/03/2012 - 17:16

Superbly absorbed into skin and fantastic results!!

Karine65 • 22/03/2012 - 18:36

Felling really nice when applying and leaves a very sofr skin

Boonbetty • 22/03/2012 - 18:44

friends can't believe how soft my skin is after using this product

dingleh • 22/03/2012 - 18:53

Thank you for letting me be part of this project..My skin feels lovely and it will be a regular visitor on my birthday/Christmas lists!!!!!!....A couple of the people I gave samples to are also happy to buy this in the future....x

juepudge50 • 22/03/2012 - 18:59

Olay _ a little goes a long way , so works out cheap in the long run.

sueyou • 22/03/2012 - 19:06

leaves your skin feeling lovely and smooth and not at all sticky

kms34 • 22/03/2012 - 19:13

Left my skin feeling soft and reduced the redness/scarring from pregnancy acne on my cheeks.

woolbag • 22/03/2012 - 19:32

Excellent value for money, this moisturiser has it all...makes you feel happier about your overall appearence, your face shines amongst your friends, skin is more healhier and all in all a good way to start the day!

Sallysal • 22/03/2012 - 20:04

I have loved the way it easily sinks into my skin within moments of putting on and the fact that it has never caused my sensitive skin any problems.

Hammy272 • 22/03/2012 - 20:52

An easy to use and effective product, which leaves you with much improved skin and a positive glow.

techinwaiting • 22/03/2012 - 21:48

Pump the oil away, to make your skin have a brighter day!

Skin feels brighter and smoother with each daily pump!

Mdf60 • 22/03/2012 - 22:26

It's so light it smooths over my face and absorbs without excessive rubbing.

karen.e • 23/03/2012 - 07:40

Is so easy to apply, light but does the trick, my skin is more youthful looking and radiant after using since start of project, will definately buy

jamajka25 • 23/03/2012 - 08:01

First thing I loved about the Olay moisturiser was that I really saw that it worked. The condition of my skin has improved much. It was a real pleasure to take part in this project.

moma_moo • 23/03/2012 - 08:24

Economic dispenser with actual visable effects. This product is truly amazing but give it time to start showing you what it can do. You will love the change.

suzanne-67 • 23/03/2012 - 08:59

Fine lines going!

Peachie_d • 23/03/2012 - 12:30

I have loved using the moisturiser. My skin is much healthier looking and subjectively I look and feel better without the outbreaks. Was dubious about the consistency of the cream on first glance, but its been great. Well done Olay.

mate8 • 23/03/2012 - 12:57

really liked the dispenser as i do get a bit slap happy. I also liked how smooth the cream is and how quickly its absorbed.

Karmann • 23/03/2012 - 15:08

Me 40....never. that's the comments i'm getting now, love it : )

mopsy57 • 23/03/2012 - 16:23

Like the way it makes my skin soft and the dispenser is great!

jo70 • 23/03/2012 - 18:14

I love the way Olay sensitive makes my skin feel. soft & smooth & I can apply make-up quite quickly afterwards.I just love it !! :)

Kittykat78 • 23/03/2012 - 21:17

You don't need to use much and I love that my skin feels smooth and hydrated after using it!

koshkha • 24/03/2012 - 12:51

I like the way the cream soaks in quickly and leaves a non-greasy surface but for my fairly dry skin it just doesn't provide enough moisturisation and I had to quit using it after a week (when my skin achieved the unusual distinction of being painfully dry AND getting a spot - I NEVER get spots).

pinkyperky • 24/03/2012 - 12:59

The best thing about the cream is the disappearance of 2 red dry patches on my chin.
My skin definately looks better, even glowing in some lights.
The worst thing is the price. Once I find a moisturiser which works I like to stick to it and use other products in the range but at this price I cannnot afford to. Shame as I love this moisturiser. Still not sure whether I am using too much. I have been using 2 depresses of the pump- one for my face the other for my neck. Is this what others have been using?

marskie • 24/03/2012 - 16:32

Superb staying power throughout the day, non greasy, great base for makeup, improved skin tone week by week and i had no problems with spots or rashes whilst using the cream throught the testing.

zanadie • 24/03/2012 - 20:26

I love the way it evens out my skin tone.

fee884 • 25/03/2012 - 17:47

Love the feel of the moisturiser on my skin..it feels silky soft!! Also,my makeup goes on really well and actually lasts! :)

Midzi • 25/03/2012 - 22:30

It did not work so well with my skin. But my family and friends loved it, the smell, the texture. "a little bit go's a long way to beautiful skin"

Chellyp • 26/03/2012 - 21:09

I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. It's really light but effective

Super_saver • 27/03/2012 - 15:44

Great base for make up and very easily absorbed. I have to say, that although I can't claim that my skin looks younger, it certainly seems less liable to crease having been scrunched up against a pillow all night!

compgirl • 27/03/2012 - 19:55

The best thing is how your skin absorbs it and how it leaves my skin feeling very moisturised with a glow to it all day long.

secretstitcher • 28/03/2012 - 08:55

Moisturise and Fight signs of aging and in one small bottle.

Pullingerd • 28/03/2012 - 18:14

Love the fact that you only need a little amount to cover your face & neck. Goes on really well & my skin feels lovely once i've put it on. On the down side, since using it, my face does seem really dry in the morning before I apply it. That said, I do feel like it's making a difference.

Most of my friends who had the testers, seemed to like it. They say it goes on smooth, but can't really tell a big difference as it was only a little amount to try.

I will def be buying for myself.

kerrylac • 31/03/2012 - 11:18

I loved the fact that the moisturiser made my skin look great, it was amazing to get good comments for my skin as it is really pale and most people would have asked if i was ok or that I look tired. It was such a buzz to be told that i looked great and the moisturiser sold its self because as soon as I told them about the olay total effects, people were so excited to try the product for themselves.

momo50 • 01/04/2012 - 18:39

I love the feel of it on my skin. I can't believe that there is still some in the container after all this time!!! I'd like to see how much is left in there so I don't get stuck with just half a face of moisturiser at the end!!

milliemay • 01/04/2012 - 23:26

I have very sensitive skin and have found this one works for me. I like the way that I only need to use a bit and it seems to go a long way. I like how it makes my skin feel soft.

solitaire165 • 02/04/2012 - 16:36

i love the texture of the cream, how it glides over your skin, my skin doesnt feel sensitive anymore, i love the fact that my skin is now glowing.

CDJ1 • 13/04/2012 - 12:03

Due to an allergic reation, I had to stop using the cream so these comments are from my 77yr old Mother... Loved it! felt great on her skin, easy to use dispenser means no waste... a definite convert!