Olay Total Effects

logo-olay-r.png

Guest blogger #2: Savvy Circle member Abbey11.

Olay-Sensitive-on-the-Savvy-Circle1-jpg

Having already introduced Savvy Circle member Rose1001's thoughts on our Olay project yesterday, we thought you'd love to also hear what another one of our super active team members has to say about her experiences over the past two months...

Dear fellow Savvy Circle members,

I have enjoyed participating in the Olay project, I was delighted when the package arrived but then panicked whether I was able carry out the research properly!

I was initially nervous about asking friends and colleagues if they wanted to try a sample and what things I would say. After using Olay for a couple of days I could already feel the difference in my skin which gave me the confidence to discuss it with people.

I enjoyed the freebies, speaking to people regarding samples and receiving feedback. Also, logging the information on the website also appeals to my nerdy side!

I handed out all samples / coupons to family, friends and work colleagues with feedback received from eight people who have used the Olay samples. In addition I have spoken to four family members and two people at work. Once I started doing this really got into the project and looked forward to talking about it - often asking people about Olay before they had had a chance to use it!

My advice would be to read the Olay blog; it’s nice see how everyone else is getting on. I also recommend posting on the Olay blog, keeping up to date with adding conversation reports and research sheets, this helped me feel organised. I also found myself looking out for any Olay deals in shops to share with other members, I felt happy to share this information and also pleased that I was using the product. Savvy Circle member Abbey11

Have you had similar experiences on our project? What's been your favourite thing about being one of 8,000 Savvy Circle members to try out and share Olay Total Effects Sensitive Moisturiser with friends and family?

jmtcar • 25/03/2012 - 18:18

this was my first project and i was delighted to be picked,after many years of trying face cream and never finding on suitable for my skin i finally found one with doing this project.i also found the sample bottle lasted for roughly 7 weeks.I enjoyed telling my friends all about it and geting the feedback from there samples.I am now a olay sensitive moisturizer user and have also purchased the face wash and wipes.thanks again and maybe look forward to other projects if im lucky enough to be picked but dont think i will try face stuff as really pleased with this product.My next purchase of olay will be wrinkle cream for crows feet etc as still have a few lines around eyes,any suggestions

luckyin2012 • 25/03/2012 - 20:03

Since this was a 1st for me I didn't know what to expect but I think the project was so well organised - you made it very clear what was expected of us in easy to follow steps :-)

I've learned new things too-I've always thought I had 'normal' skin but it turns out this new Olay sensitive has made my skin really really soft and smooth and toned!!! When a couple of my proper best mates said I looked really good and wanted to know what I'd been using?! Wow that made me feel fab to get such a nice compliment but I could also answer them properly from the information you had sent!!

I really think Olay Sensitive has certainly worked for me and with the addition of my foundation on top I find the Olay helps me to apply my foundation evenly they both soak in everso well and both go further too!! :-)

Several people have commented on the RRP-my advice is SHOP AROUND!! Lots of stores have it on offer!! I've sent pics to the Blog to show I've put my money where my mouth is!! LOL - it shows my collection of 3 new bottles which I bought from Tesco during their offer and they allowed use of coupon too!! :-)

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY .........LUCKYIN2012 (I have been so far!!) :-).

riyasahni77 • 25/03/2012 - 22:45

I really enjoyed being part of this project and in this project it was very easy to convince others about the result as Olay is the best in facial care moreover I was the evidence in front of everyone as my complexion has become brighter.

jokrish • 26/03/2012 - 17:03

I have really enjoyed taking part in this project. So have my friends and family! Getting everyone together to try out the samples turned out to be an Olay party and we all had a lot of fun. Everyone have reported good results after using the cream and most have become Olay converts! I have found my skin feels much softer since using the cream and will definitely be buying it in future.Thank you for organising this fun project and for letting me take part.

Lynnypops • 27/03/2012 - 12:49

Thank you very much for letting me trial Olay, it is brilliant and so do all my friends whom I gave the samples to. I agree my skin has never looked and feel so nice and smooth. I can see some of my friends skin look good to. I think you will have a few more loyal customers as we have all tried and tested and agree it is a wonder cream.

Thanking you again.

dani • 29/03/2012 - 13:45

@luckyin2012: Thanks so much for your comment above! I'm so pleased to hear that you're happy with how the project was run and how it turned out. Let's hope it is the first of many for you!

@all: See you next time! ;)

birder • 29/03/2012 - 17:57

Have really enjoyed this, my first circle project! It wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be, and all the feedback and comments via emails and the forum were helpful and friendly. Pleased to have been accepted for this, so thank you!

milliemay • 01/04/2012 - 23:10

I enjoyed trying out Olay as my first project. Thanks for letting me try Olay out, as I have found a moisturiser that certainly works for me, and has also made my daugher a fan after making her skin better as well!

solitaire165 • 02/04/2012 - 16:42

i have really enjoyed being a part of this project, i have loved trying olay sensitive for myself, and with my friends and family, we have enjoyed our get togethers, to discuss the product, and have an evening of giving each other facials, we have had a lot of fun, thank you for letting me be a part of this project.

gnk0123 • 03/04/2012 - 14:13

This was my first super savvy project and what a great product to try, i was really impressed with olay a fantastic product absolutely love it :)

CDJ1 • 13/04/2012 - 12:15

I have mixed feelings about taking part in this project - having suffered a bad reaction to the cream I was reluctant to talk to both new people or indeed those I had already given samples to. I really needn't have worried though, as I started to get unsolicited feedback from the friends & neighbours I had give samples to ALL of which was positve!
Only 1 other person didn't get on with it & would not purchase for themselves whilst 6 more say they definitely will or have already purchased, so all in all a great result!! Just goes to show even if it isn't right for you its still a great product... Guess I'll just hve to go back to the original beauty fluid...