Olay Daily Facials

Olay

This weekend we embrace #JOMO

Our #OlayAmbassador activity continues to spread through every occasion in our busy lives as we share our expertise and samples with others around us!

Our #OlayAmbassador team in action

Special thank you to #OlayAmbassador MrsMDG, kaza100 & manpreet for sharing the news with their friends and sending in their fab snaps!

It's no secret that our calendars are full of meetings, deadlines and numerous to-do's. But sometimes, just sometimes, a relaxing day in, some extra pamper time completely devoted to ourselves is all we might need. #OlayAmbassador ChocolateGal16 twitted about it earlier in the project:

Doing Friday night right! Quick pamper with an Olay Daily Facial before settling down to finally watch the finale of Bodyguard...

Let's #JOMO

This weekend let's endulge into the 'Joy Of Missing Out' (JOMO) by dedicating some time to treat ourselves. Either alone - or together with your bestie(s) and a nice movie, series or music, rest comfortably at home and embrace #JOMO with Olay Daily Facials:

• All we need is cosy candles, cups of tea, and PJs on our comfiest corner on the sofa
  • Snap a couple of photos using the Olay Daily Facials, enjoying some 'me time'
  • Post on Instagram to let friends & followers know that JOMO is the new FOMO by including #OlayDailyFacials, #JOMO and tagging @OLAYUK

Of course, we continue with our #OlayAmbassador reporting activity, by sharing the URL links via online reports and uploading the 'ask your friends' sheets with our friends' valuable opinions.

@all: How will you embrace #JOMO this weekend?

Sofimo4 • 19/10/2018 - 13:24

Relax with the kids for a weekend of movies has been a fun time testing Olay Facials and seen fab results as has friends to so a refreshed face for our selfies ;)

LynseyH30 • 19/10/2018 - 13:37

Going to have a relaxing weekend with a little pamper session including the Olay daily Facials

Cupcake1982 • 19/10/2018 - 13:46

Felt soo pampered today as we tried the facials skin feels soo fresh and smooth. The exfoliating is soo gentle and with sensitive skin this felt like heaven😍

nasena • 19/10/2018 - 14:28

great product, thanks for trying, like it very much

Chorinlouise • 19/10/2018 - 14:37

Takeout and time out! Perfect!

sesi821 • 19/10/2018 - 14:58

Relax with my family and friends including Olay daily facial :) #JOMO

Hayleyg82 • 19/10/2018 - 15:05

I have a hen night Saturday night so Sunday will be spent with my cosies on. Candles lit & some pampering. Definitely will be using these x

Canaryjcb • 19/10/2018 - 15:36

My other half and both my boys are out tomorrow morning so I am going to spend an hour doing yoga and then use my olay facial wipes before relaxing in the bath!

tetley45 • 19/10/2018 - 15:56

Noting better than relaxing in the bath with bubbles and candles on a Friday night with a cheeky glass of wine . Pampering my self with these wipes 💗💖

Dippster88 • 19/10/2018 - 16:24

Hectic weekend ... busy busy bee #Olayambassador

Iwona86 • 19/10/2018 - 16:26

Iwona86 • 19/10/2018 - 16:26

Mglaughmrj41430 • 19/10/2018 - 17:25

Friday feeling 😉got my Pjs ready just can't wait for my bubbly bath , olay facial and wee glass of wine woohoo!!

BethyRoxx • 19/10/2018 - 18:30

Love these, skin is left smooth and feels nourished

CHoose • 19/10/2018 - 20:37

I will be celebrating a week off work by pampering myself and watching trashy tv tonight!

tisha934 • 19/10/2018 - 21:01

We've just bougjt our first home so this weekend in our plan is to install our kitchen

smart_pants • 19/10/2018 - 21:09

Will be giving out samples and money off coupons to friends #JOMO.will treat my face as well. I have noticed my face looks so bright now a days. Really impressed with olay wipes.

sassy79 • 19/10/2018 - 21:29

having fab results with olay daily facials and plan to have some me time and pampering over the weekend feeling refreshed

Weeyeti • 19/10/2018 - 23:21

It was my wedding anniversary on Wednesday and since my husband has been working we are taking tonight as a pamper session together to celebrate. Glass of wine and freshly cleansed faces to boot!

Gibbob84 • 19/10/2018 - 23:48

Wow they are amazing love the product ❤️💜❤️

Sam2887 • 20/10/2018 - 07:46

Just had a baby last week so no relaxing for me as of yet. Got my mother visiting this weekend ❤️

Small_sam • 20/10/2018 - 08:30

Chilling out with a lazy morning today. Flicking through magazines with a cup of tea and then a bit of pampering with the olay wipes, I love how quick and easy these are to use! 😊

K3rrii3 • 20/10/2018 - 09:17

A quick pamper with my olay facial cloths and a face mask before settling down for a movie night with the kids #jomo #olayambassador #olay

Sahee • 20/10/2018 - 12:12

It’s weekend ... time to relax and pamper myself:)
Glad to say after trying Olay facial cloth that it’s a complete beauty regime package....
I have got oily and combination skin and after using it my skin feels so clean and fresh and that too in less time .... this is quite important for me especially if u have small kids to look after ...
I have already given coupons to my friends for trial ... can’t wait to hear from them !!
Last but not least my hubby is also keen in using it so given him one ... will post his and my friends review soon ....

hosty • 20/10/2018 - 15:57

Thanks for letting me try out these great facials! I have enjoyed trying them out and sharing about them to my colleagues. I will definitely be buying some for my holidays! #olayambassador #JOMO

Kittyme • 20/10/2018 - 19:27

Will be having a relaxing girlie night in with my friends, I have made up some pampering goody bags to give out to them and have included a couple of Olay Daily Facial clothes and a coupon.

MissOlivia • 23/10/2018 - 08:10

Dear savvy circler Kittyme,
It would be great if you shard some photos with us, either share them on Social Media using #Olayambassador or upload them directly to our phogo gallery via your personal dashboard! :)

oldschoolkiki • 20/10/2018 - 21:41

Wiping away a stressful Saturday this evening! Hoping for a at home pamper day tomorrow x

Chandney • 21/10/2018 - 09:21

Have absolutely enjoyed using olay daily facials. My skin feels like a baby's bottom! Love the fact that my skin is being exfoliated without the use of any abrasive beads.

Anivad • 21/10/2018 - 10:18

Really disappointed that my facial wipes didn't arrive :-(

Ceri111uk • 21/10/2018 - 10:44

I’ve had so much fun sharing these around. Everyone is always amazed how the cloth creates so much bubbliness with just a little water. Safe to say a few have been converted

Madisons • 21/10/2018 - 13:14

These have been a lifesaver and reduce my beauty regime be half. They are so easy to use and remove all my make up leaving my skin soft, fresh and moisturised. #OlayAmbassador #Jono

Teapea • 21/10/2018 - 20:52

Absolutely loving testing out my Olay Daily Facials! Soft, smooth skin. Brilliantly cleansed without breakouts, everybody is very impressed!

Amy81 • 21/10/2018 - 22:27

I've spent the weekend with 3 old school friends so took the opportunity to share Olay Daily Facials with them. They loved the chance to get involved in the project and commented straight away on the lovely smell. I'm awaiting their reviews tomorrow :)

Tam86 • 22/10/2018 - 08:57

Wkend away at log cabin.. packed ready for a mini pamper session

angiebabyqueen • 23/10/2018 - 09:39

I've had my baby shower this weekend and have been truly pampered and spoilt by all those surrounding me. I used the face wipes on my bump after to clean off the bump paint and art and they worked perfectly. Thank you very much Olay #JOMO

Pereira • 23/10/2018 - 16:36

Spent a lovely weekend with the family shopping, watching movies and indulging in a little pampering over a glass of G&T!

lolly84 • 23/10/2018 - 20:15

Today woke up really late and the olay daily facials were a god send, was really quick and easy to use, I am loving them great product

MojkoMojko • 23/10/2018 - 20:26

had one of this "treat yourself" days about two weeks ago, while watching "Briget Jones". before I set everything from a candles to snacks I washed my face with our wipes, just in case.. You never know with Briget Jones... :) so can say that it was nice and calm evening as me and my face had a proper relax. something that we both deserves.

millymx5 • 25/10/2018 - 10:36

Netball team weekend coming up - 8 of us in a caravan. Taking my Olay facials for everyone to try!

Aj558 • 26/10/2018 - 20:34

I'm having an evening in, with a facial, manicure, candles and lots of chocolate. The olay wipes are a great start to my pampering evening :)

kezz1 • 27/10/2018 - 19:15

Really been loving pampering my skin, Olay Daily Facial cloths are the popular favorite in my home.

kiddy123 • 13/11/2018 - 18:55

My skin hasn't felt this soft in such a long time. It's like a little piece of magic! I love using them!