Bold 2in1 Rose Blush & Peony

Bold logo

Rose Blush & Peony - what do the men think?

Men-with-Bold-2in1-Rose-Blush-Peony1-jpg

It is obvious that the Bold 2in1 Rose Blush & Peony detergent gel has been specifically designed to catch the attention of women, from the floral bottle to the pink gel and 'feminine' scent.

However, that definitely does not mean that it's just a women-only product, as has been proven by many of our fellow Savvy Circle members in the project team!

We'd love to hear whether the men in your life appreciated the new Bold fragrance during our project, or whether they found it just a little bit too girly! Going off a lot of your comments, it seems that a lot of them are also big fans of the scent:

"My husband keeps commented on how much he liked the smell of Bold ,I just wish he liked it enough to try putting the iron on the clothes, when he brought it in or took it out the dryer." Savvy Circle member starship

"I absolutely love this the fragrance lasts so long – I even decided to wash the curtains in my bedroom, they didn’t need it but the smell is to die for. My husband even commented that he hasn’t had to wear his body spray as his clothes are smelling so nice – bonus!" Savvy Circle member TomOwenMum

"My husband is loving his fresh smelling shirts these days. Never mentioned a word before about my old detergent. Looks like I’ll have to get some more Bold 2in1!" Savvy Circle member ruby-rex

@all: What does the man in your life think of the scent? Share their comments below!

buddyboo • 04/11/2011 - 19:24

My husband thinks the smell is great on the bed linen and was impressed that it still had a fresh washed smell a few nights later ( even wiith his stinky feet).

Sweetpea18 • 04/11/2011 - 23:55

My husband had noticed that the towels were smelling a lot fresher and has commented several times on how much nicer they smelt since the trial started. He actually noticed when I used up the last of the detergent I had left over from before the trial as they didn't smell the same so looks like Bold 2 in 1 Rose Blush & Peony has had a lasting effect on him just like it's lasting fragrance.

kianscookie • 07/11/2011 - 15:13

my 18th year old son got a couple of new woolies and he commented how soft and what a nice smell they had after washing them.

angiebaby78 • 07/11/2011 - 18:57

My husband noticed that I had used a different detergent when I washed the bedding. He really liked the fresh smell.

judyjetson • 10/11/2011 - 14:19

My son totally surprised me the other day when he actually commented on the fragrance of his clothes, and actually asked which of the two laundry detergents that were out I'd used as he liked it so much and wanted to use it for some washing he was doing. Normally, he'll just pick up whatever's to hand. In fact, he's never ever commented on the fragrance of his clothes!

Hecticmum • 10/11/2011 - 15:00

My husband has never taken any notice of what washing product I have used before, but he commented when I used Bold, he said he really liked how fresh his clothes were smelling and when he opened up his drawers he could smell it. Nice of him to notice I do the washing for a change!!

susan1959 • 11/11/2011 - 14:15

my partner commented on the fresh scent and the fact that it lasted longer than other conditioners !!!

micrasheep • 14/11/2011 - 12:44

My partner noticed the smell when we came in the door, which is unusual because he doesn't notice much unless it hits him with some degree of force!
Perhaps that could be the next advert.....
The kids loved it too. It makes them feel very settled.

sugarbunny • 19/11/2011 - 22:42

my husband thinks the clothes smell so fresh and clean. he likes the smell on his football kit.

JoanneParker • 29/11/2011 - 14:48

Nearly at the end of my washing liquid now but have liked the scent and so has my partner (doesn't usually notice). It hasn't lasted much on our clothes after drying which is a shame because it smells so nice. Has got everything clean and I've liked that you can just put a small amount in the washer and it's done. It's so easy to do even my partner can manage it and do the washing :-). No residue or having to put conditioner in too which is a bonus. Bottle is small and compact so doesn't take up much space in cupboard.

Overall, good product that you don't need to use a lot of to get a good result. Doesnt take up a lot of space in cupboard due to compact packaging and no need for conditioner. Smells nice, gets clothes clean and fresh and I would buy it in future

cmh4135 • 11/01/2012 - 11:00

I'm afraid that my husband really disliked the scent of this product and made me switch! I however loved it but not sure how I'll do the washes now to satisfy us both!