Ambi Pur 3volution

Ambipur logo

A fresh start

Some of the frsh fragrances in the 3volution range

Wow! 2015 really flew by, huh? Now the New Year is mere hours away we thought we'd think about which 3volution refill will give us a fresh start in January.

But before we wave goodbye to our Vanilla Latte scent for a fresh fragrance let's mop up the last few chats we had about it in a report:

What did people think of your 3volution?

Now let's have a think about which gorgeous scent is going to help us see in 2016!

Cotton Fresh
If you love the smell of freshly washed linen, but not the actually chore of washing then this is the refill for you! Crisp, clean and fresh - perfect for the new year.

Lavender Sensation
Looking for a calming scent that gives your home that flowery fragrance? You'll love this seriously relaxed refill choice.

Thai Orchid
Discover the beauty of Asia with this unique blend of exotic flowers. A breath of fresh air in the heart of the UK.

@all: What will your refill of 2016 be?

mandyk13 • Project team01/01/2016 - 13:45

I swapped to Bali Summer yesterday. The smell reminds me of summer, which is great because I am really fed up with the wind and rain right now. I am sat here surrounded by a sweet, summery scent dreaming of sitting on a beach in Bali. Roll on summer.

mainedrops • Project team01/01/2016 - 14:49

Cotton Fresh will be my next purchase as I love the smell of freshly washed linen.

CHoose • Project team01/01/2016 - 15:47

I will definitely be trying the cotton fresh one. It is one of my favourite scents.

littlesunshine3211 • Project team01/01/2016 - 16:11

Vanilla Latte has been the perfect cosy comforting smell for the festive months! Gorgeous! I'm thinking Cotton fresh will be my perfect choice for the start of the new year! The fresh,crisp,clean scent would compliment the chilly weather!! Thai orchid sounds delicious! and would be my choice for the start of Spring.You can't beat a fresh flowery scent as the weather gets warmer! The relaxing Lavender sensation scent would be perfect in a bedroom at any time of the year.
I'm really excited to try all the new fragrances in the future,I'm a big Ambi Pur 3volution fan now!!

brekkies • Project team01/01/2016 - 17:16

Cotton Fresh for us!

bunpoppy1626 • Project team01/01/2016 - 17:27

I will be trying the thai orchid fragrance next. Hoping that the flowery aroma will remind me that Spring isn't too far away (hopefully).

angelabut • Project team01/01/2016 - 19:03

I agree that Cotton Fresh should be the next fragrance to try as it will remind me of summer days on these long cold days. Wonder how we managed before Ambi Pur as can't imagine a home without it now

gild-the-lily • Project team01/01/2016 - 19:49

I'm trying the spiced apple for the festive season - a good scent & not overly sweet. I have to admit that a few of the fresher style scents smell a little cheap to my nose. Some are similar to when people's clothes smell rather heavily of washing powder (not pleasant to me). I would love to have some more interesting scents on offer (frankincense & less sweet, resinous, balmy scents at this time of year would please me greatly).

linseyj • Project team01/01/2016 - 21:01

I've loved the latte smell but I'm looking forward to switching to cotton fresh!

Maisiemist • Project team02/01/2016 - 00:51

I really cant decide between the Thai Orchid or the Lavender so I think that means I have to purchase both!

Frugalhappy • Project team02/01/2016 - 01:29

It has definitely got to be Cotton Fresh. The fresh crisp scent will be a lovely refill once the festive vanilla latte has run out.

lorraine.ellens • Project team02/01/2016 - 07:42

beautiful scent STILL going strong after weeks.. fantastic product, will definitely buy !! x

lorraine.ellens • Project team02/01/2016 - 07:43

has to be cotton fresh for me ..!! x

spamjam • Project team02/01/2016 - 14:12

I think I will try the Thai Orchid to bring a fresh smell into my home its been so wet that I need something to make me think of a warm sunny climate

Natasha2802 • Project team02/01/2016 - 15:59

I love the smell of clean washing so for me it will definitely be the cotton fresh scent to get me through the new year. I have checked my vanilla latte refill this morning and it is almost finished so I will be making my next purchase in the next couple of days.

wendylou68 • Project team02/01/2016 - 22:20

It would be Cotton Fresh, I have an obsession with fresh laundry : )

Pampy • Project team02/01/2016 - 23:05

The vanilla latte has been wonderful for the winter months but come spring, I think I'll be going for the cotton fresh fragrance.

lrafferty17 • Project team03/01/2016 - 10:00

Cotton Fresh will be next purchase, i love the smell of freshly washed linen

Georgina1989 • Project team03/01/2016 - 12:19

Have just bought my cotton fresh refill and will change once the 12 days of Christmas are over. Cotton fresh will be perfect for my spring clean mode!

Katie22 • Project team03/01/2016 - 14:16

I think cotton fresh would be the best fragrance although thai Orchid might be nice.

charlieangel • Project team03/01/2016 - 14:55

I have already bought Spiced Apple fragrance and I will also have to purchase another Ambi Pur plug in so I can use in other rooms in my house.

Bagshotkhan85 • Project team03/01/2016 - 16:20

Rather late in leaving comments about this project, due to a bad chest infection.
Anywho, can't wait to try the other varieties.
Mh room smells lovely and I've received quite a few compliments, especially during the visiting season.
Works alot better than air freshners, as the smell lingers due to obvious reasons.
Would definitely recommend to pet owners and smokers.

fkhumz • 03/01/2016 - 18:02

I love Thai Orchard it brings back memories of summer and energises me around the house.

MrsJLE • Project team03/01/2016 - 19:11

I'm torn between thai orchid and cotton fresh!

sunnysue • Project team03/01/2016 - 19:13

I bought the lavender and the freesia refills. I truly think this is the best project I have been involved in. Every few minutes I'm engulfed in beautiful smells. I didn't think they would be as strong as they are. Really love them. Thank you.

Luzzy • Project team03/01/2016 - 23:32

My next purchase will be cotton fresh. It's one of my favourite scents and I don't think it will be too overpowering.

colesmummy • Project team04/01/2016 - 09:21

I love the cotton fresh but managed to find a snowberry and I'm in love with the scent almost as much as this latte scent, definitely my new refill!!

janiegus • Project team04/01/2016 - 10:17

I loved using vanilla latte brings such a warm and inviting smell into the home. I'm looking forward to trying Thai orchard and Moonlit lavender which I purchased recently for me and for a couple of friend for xmas.

hpayne163 • Project team04/01/2016 - 12:32

I've gone for the Lavender fragrance this time around. Looking forward to getting home tonight and smelling a new fragrance all throughout.

SecretaryTypeBird • Project team04/01/2016 - 12:33

I'm still in the festive mood and as frosted pine was on sale I bagged one of those, it smells absolutely divine, definitely my favourite so far!

zumbaholic • Project team04/01/2016 - 13:22

i'm going to try Thai Orchid next sounds lovely and exotic!

Daria • Project team04/01/2016 - 13:52

Thai Orchid is amazing!!!!

lily_rules • Project team04/01/2016 - 14:04

Thai Orchid sounds rather exotic, might bring a touch of summer in to the house! Does anyone else have two? I am thinking of getting one for the living room as well as having one in the hallway

mummyblogz • Project team04/01/2016 - 14:12

I really loved my ambi pur, made a difference to my home when you walked through the door.

d4di • Project team04/01/2016 - 21:09

I think Im going to try the Thai Orchid, it sounds delish! Im lucky enough (or unlucky) to have an open plan stairway so the scent just wafts upstairs too

crazycarole • Project team05/01/2016 - 05:56

All fragrances in my local Home Bargains today at £2.99 with £1 off voucher in the welcome pack thats only £1.99 - Time to stock up!

sfennon • Project team05/01/2016 - 09:24

Thai Orchid for me definitely. But for now i shall continue to enjoy this lovely vanilla :)

Rebecca220687 • Project team05/01/2016 - 16:20

I like the sound of the Thai Orchid one :) sounds exotic!

Chum • Project team05/01/2016 - 18:28

Think my next Ambipure will have to be cotton fresh, makes me think of Spring days, daffodils and washing blowing in the breeze!!!!! Ah satisfying

Rd23 • Project team05/01/2016 - 20:59

My next purchase will be Thai orchid, already bought cotton fresh and latte vanilla is still going on. Really excited to try new fragrances.

Agusia2508 • Project team05/01/2016 - 22:59

I tried the Vanilla Latte scent and .... I love it! I can't wait to try the other scents. I already bought the Thai Orchid and Bright New Morning :-)

Beenu • Project team06/01/2016 - 02:17

I gave 4 stars bcoz the intensity is too high for me bcoz of children with allergies. I will love to buy the Thai orchid this is my type of perfume.

Charlene88 • Project team06/01/2016 - 12:36

Oh think I will be going for cotton fresh! Always like the smell of freshly cleaned clothes. Even better if you get into bed with freshly cleaned sheets, so will be amazing if it gives you the same feeling as that!

Gemmas80 • Project team06/01/2016 - 12:44

I love Thai Orchid - I love any scents that conjour up thoughts of holidays and the sun! I am obsessed with coconut (especially the more synthetic smells like Hawaiian Tropics tanning oil mmmmmmmmmmm!). I'd also like one that reminds you of salty, oceanic breeze and warm evenings on the beach. Yummy! Back to being freezing cold at my desk at work now BOO! :-(

zuzanata • Project team06/01/2016 - 19:28

My favourite so far is Vanilla Latte, the perfect choice for winter!

KatieB52 • Project team06/01/2016 - 20:10

I really liked the Vanilla Latte but feel i am ready for something different.I think the cotton fresh would make me think of summer with washing on the line.It will help me through the dark days of winter.

xmusondax • Project team07/01/2016 - 10:46

Vanilla Latte is still going strong and filling my lounge with a lovely aroma. I'm going to buy this one again and also try others to mix it up a bit

bargainbin • Project team07/01/2016 - 18:29

My Vanilla Latte still has loads left and I'm not noticing the scent as much now.
I shall keep it going and will be trying the Cotton Fresh once it has finished. It's definitely bettter than those battery operated units that skoosh out scent every 30 minutes or so.

mushywalnut • Project team08/01/2016 - 17:13

Thai Orchard, something that reminds me of holidays! I'm very lucky to have a money off voucher as part of the trial :-)

emz43 • Project team08/01/2016 - 20:10

Cotton free sounds perfect, a very clean scent of freshly washed clothes, I love those type of scents not too floral, just a neutral scent that doesn't overwhelm

sophb633 • 17/01/2016 - 06:25

LOL my friends who came round kept crashing out on my sofa got to get more moonlit vanilla

piratelin • Project team19/01/2016 - 11:28

I have tried the Spiced apple and the Vanilla Latte so far and I love them both but in my opinion I would have liked the fragrances to be a little bit stronger. Want to try cotton fresh next. :)

cspd1988 • Project team20/01/2016 - 11:17

Ooh cotton fresh sounds lovely will give it a try x

jillsa • Project team22/01/2016 - 00:29

Cotton Fresh sounds good. Others sound a little like talc smells to me in nursing homes. Sorry!