Always Discreet – Ladies, we need to talk
Ladies, we have a secret and it’s time we came clean. We leak. Yes, 67% of us will experience bladder weakness in our lives but hardly any of us are talking about it. Why are we all keeping it under wraps as if it were taboo?
If you have any concerns about bladder weakness, the first step in your journey should be to seek advice from a healthcare professional.
The second step is to take part in this new project, which encourages every woman to open up. “Women’s issues” have traditionally been hushed up, brushed over and ignored. Well, times they are a changing and we women won’t stay quiet any longer.
We are women, hear us roar!
The project will take place in two stages:
- An initial activation phase where we will chat all things bladder weakness, bust some myths, open the conversation and work out which Always Discreet products are right for us.
- A second, project phase, where 2000 participants will be selected to try out Always Discreet pads and get social.
Our Always Discreet goals
Phase # 1
If we join the activation team, we’ll:
- start the conversation about bladder sensitivity
- reassure our pals that they’re not alone
- find out which Always Discreet product is perfect for us
- bust some myths about bladder sensitivity
- join a team of fierce women who won’t let anything hold them back
- be in with a chance of making it to the next phase…
If we join the project team, we’ll:
- try out Always Discreet pads
- share our experiences on social media
- leave reviews online
- share our opinions with the Always Discreet brand team via a final survey
Are you ready to start your Always Discreet journey?
@all: Do you agree that it’s about time we quit being quiet about bladder sensitivity?