We’re into the final week of this absolutely fabulous project with Always Discreet and we have to say, this project team, is one of our all-time favourites!
You’ve invited pals around for tea, you’ve helped bust the myths around bladder weakness & bladder leak pads on social media and now it’s time to help out those friends you haven’t met yet!
We’d love you to leave an honest review of how you’re finding Always Discreet on SuperSavyMe.
Leaving a review is really pretty simple, just consider what matters to you when you choose your bladder sensitivity products. Consider:
• Do you feel secure wearing Always Discreet pads?
• Do you like the discreetness of the pad and feel comfortable wearing whatever you want?
• Have you experienced the unique way Always Discreet protects by turning liquid into gel (in a thin pad you can barely feel)? Would you buy always discreet again?
These days, we all check out reviews before we make a purchase online, so taking 5 minutes out of your day could be really useful for another woman considering which pads or pants to buy. Especially if they still think all bladder leak pads are built the same & are not aware that they don't need to be thick & bulky to offer complete* protection!
You’re all superstars. Have a great day!
REMINDER OF YOUR MISSIONS:
- Share with us your photos of the project : HERE
- Share with us the link to your social media publications with the hashtag #Weeneedtotalk & #TimeToTalk : HERE
- Share with your friends and family this opinion sheets (copy paste): https://circle.supersavvyme.co.uk/uk/dashboard/alwaysdiscreetpads/ask-your-friends-sheets?share=8cde8362d7f2c438f25984110c6d6bf3
@all: What is your favourite thing about Always Discreet?
*Survey methodology: Online poll among 2,000 UK women between the ages of 18 and over, conducted in May 2019.